PREP TIME: 30 min.
MAKES: 4 servings
WHAT YOU NEED
1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
2 Tbsp. finely chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1 lb. 93%-fat-free ground turkey
1/2 cup chopped green peppers
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 red onion, cut into 4 slices
4 hamburger buns
HEAT grill to medium heat.
COMBINE dressing and chipotle peppers.
MIX turkey, green peppers, garlic powder and 2 Tbsp. dressing mixture just until blended; shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
GRILL 6 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF), adding onions to the grill for the last 5 min. and grilling until charred, turning after 3 min.
PLACE burgers on bottom halves of buns; top with remaining dressing mixture and onions. Cover with tops of buns.
Grill burgers as directed. Top each with 1 KRAFT Singles; grill 1 min. or until melted. Continue as directed.
Add 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro to dressing mixture before using as directed.
- feastamongstwolves likes this
- unutteredd likes this
- une-allegresse reblogged this from miraclewhip and added:
- jasmine456789 likes this
- alecbrinegar likes this
- varukka likes this
- babayagus likes this
- hectorandres28 likes this
- diwi6057 likes this
- sam-03-shini likes this
- everylast-bite reblogged this from miraclewhip
- shanaburke likes this
- jraya15 likes this
- jraya15 reblogged this from miraclewhip
- amborghini likes this
- quotesonglyrics likes this
- michie2500 reblogged this from miraclewhip
- cloudydaysofsunshine reblogged this from miraclewhip
- miraclewhip posted this