Spicy Fish Tacos
Prep Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 30 min.
Makes: 4 servings
What You Need
4 tilapia fillets (1 lb.)
¼ cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. chili powder
4 radishes, thinly sliced
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
2 Tbsp. lime juice
3 cups coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
8 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
1 avocado, chopped
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
PLACE fish in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Mix 1 Tbsp. dressing, garlic and chili powder until blended; spread over fish.
BAKE 20 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, radishes, peppers, cilantro and lime juice. Add to coleslaw blend; mix lightly.
FLAKE fish; place on tortillas. Top with coleslaw and avocados.
Prepare using cod fillets.
- ambitousweekndx0 reblogged this from miraclewhip
- ambitousweekndx0 likes this
- itsdarlenewelch likes this
- margomap likes this
- nadrojliquorice likes this
- rowerfuzz reblogged this from urduja
- iraqiiam likes this
- batmanhasnosoul likes this
- brokenhearts-betterstarts likes this
- urduja likes this
- la-appetite likes this
- mr-blu2 reblogged this from miraclewhip
- mr-blu2 likes this
- rediwhip likes this
- hellomisternigga likes this
- miraclewhip posted this